Pam can assist you if you are a first time buyer looking for the home that makes you smile and say Wow this is it. She can also help you if you need to make a "move up" for more space or "right size" as your housing needs change. So if you are looking for a single family home, condo, duplex, new home or land, Pam Pedersen can help you find the one that fits yours needs just right.
If it is time to sell your home or the home of a family member, she has the experience and market knowledge to assist you in selling and marketing your home. I can provide you with an in depth market analysis as you make those important decisions.
Areas of Expertise
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Relocation Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Contracts and Negotiations
- Accredited Buyers Agent
Pam Pedersen is committed to giving back to the community as a member of the Menomonee Falls Rotary Club, the Board of Managers of the GWCYMCA, and a committee member of the Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce.
Communities I Serve
Pam Pedersen serves Waukesha County, Washington County, Ozaukee County and Milwaukee County areas. She has been in the real estate industry for over 23 years and work the entire Metro Milwaukee real estate market. Pam Pedersen areas of expertise are: Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Jackson, Sussex, Lisbon, Brookfield, Waukesha, Cedarburg, Mequon, Kewaskum, Milwaukee and West Bend.
Education and Designations
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Cartus Mobility Referral Specialist
- Cartus Mobility Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyers Agent (ABR)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- International Sterling Society
Pam Pedersen Serves All Of Your Real Estate Needs:
- Maintains knowledge of widespread local areas
- Completes ongoing education on new laws and requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Keeps you informed on all aspects of your transaction
- Will bring any problems to your attention in a timely manner so they can be dealt with
- Listens to YOU!